We will have strict social distancing rules in place. Please go over these guidelines with your dancer and explain to them of their importance. We will also be reviewing these new implementation with each class at the beginning of the session. Here is a list in detail of what social distancing looks like at the studio...
- Students must enter and exit the building through the appropriate door depending on which studio their class is held. Students taking class in D1 or D2 use the main entrance on the North side of the building. Students taking class in D3 use the back entrance on the South side of the building.
- Class size is limited to 9 students plus 1 teacher at all times.
- Dancers will not be allowed to touch or hug one another (hardest part!)
- Dancers will each be assigned a spot for their personal belongings which will remain constant throughout the duration of the session. All personal items must only be left in their assigned area.
- Each dancer will have their own personal space (six feet apart) which they will use each week.
- Dancers will NOT be required to wear face masks while dancing. We want them to be able to breathe. They can, however, wear them to and from the studio. Please label your face mask if you choose to bring one.
- Teachers will stay 6 feet away from dancers. We will not be able to hug or touch the dancers. This may be difficult to do when giving corrections...but it sure beats trying to do through the computer!
- We will disinfect the floor and barres at the beginning and end of each day, as well as between classes.
- Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer will be available in each studio as well as the lobby for everyone to use.
- Dancers will be reminded to wash their hands, one at a time.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the studio. Please wait in the car to drop off and pick up your dancer.
- Dancers will not be allowed to enter any studio room other than where their own class is being held.